Hello all, it's been really busy whole week as I was trying to finish with my assignment to uni before LFW kicks off, as during that time I would not have literally time to do something. I am so behind even with editing pictures from photo shoots from last week or the week before (so sorry to whom to the team of that particular shoot!). Yestearday, I hope everybody enjoyed their Valentine's day with the one they love or surrounded with beloved ones. I had spent it with my friends and on fashion shows. A very busy and interesting day. An enjoyable day full of new emerging talents and fashionable people. Minus the horrible, terrible weather it would be a nice day. It was literally raining and windy almost whole day. Spent my day on my heels going back and forth from one place of a show to another one. It was killing my poor legs. This day I had took my flats with me in case, so half a day I spend again on heels and the other half I would not be bothered so I was wearing my balerina.

1st day of LFW I had mainly shows on Fashion Scout location. Have viewed Lulu Liu, Jamie Wei Haung, Ones-to-watch and Pinghe show. My most favourite show of the day was Pinghe! If you are following me on instagram, you might have seen some snapshots already. In between shows we head to International Showcase where I have seen many pretty things, and was happy that Vietnam and Czech republic was included there as well:) The day was long, hence I had enjoyed. Especially in the evening when I got back home a surprise was waiting for me on the bed:D
A flower delivery from my distance love and a rose from my lovely flatmate. Made my day ended lovely :)





























Day 2 - This day I was working under The Debut magazine. I had met a lovely fashion team of a magazine and had another great nice spent day at Somerset House. I had gained an accreditation to get into designer's showrooms, so have been strolling around there and outside to take some street style photos (which I will make a special post about it later on)! Give out all my business cards, met so many interesting people from different fields and background and luckily I run up to couple of people I knew:) Including a Dutch blogger Donja which I have met a while ago:) Was lucky for this job experience and again a nice day spent in and out. Have viewed Teatum Jones show which was located in a nice ME London Hotel with a nice sky bar (will go definitely there once the weather will get better as I love it their terrace) and later in the evening I had as well viewed Hema Kaul show. Again brilliant shows! As I was mainly working for this day for a magazine, I had missed couple of shows that I had been invited though. However, shows still continues :)































                Find me as well on facebook / twitter / instagram / bloglovin' / tumblr / shop my closet