I owned this denim skirt for ages, I used to wear them when I was younger and then it just stayed in the closet until now. Denim skirts used to be trendy back then, now, it is not worn much I have to say. However, I am still in love of the power of denim. Either it is denim shorts, jeans, shirt or this skirt. Denim will never fade, that is the truth. I revamp this old denim skirt combining with simple white shirt and lace up cobalt blue heels.

Tuto džínovou sukni už vlastním několik roků, už jako mladší jsem ji dříve často nosila, ale pak sukni jsem odložila do skříně a zůstala tam až do teď. Musím říct, že denim sukně, nejsou tak trendy a nošené jako kdysi dříve. Jenomže, dením nikdy nevyjde out, ať je to už džíny či šortky, košile a nebo sukně. Oprášila jsem tuto džínovou sukni s jednoduchou bílou košili a kobaltově modrými podpatkami.
















Photos by Jenny Louise

 Find me as well on facebook / twitter / instagram / bloglovin' tumblr / shop my closephotography
Share on Facebook