BELGIUM

Last weekend I have spent on a short trip to Belgium. We have managed to visit Brussels and Brugge and both cities were magnificent, however the weather was incredibly cold. Apart for a day. Nevertheless, we have spent it in full, tried Belgium waffles, went for comic hunting and took lots of pictures. If you have followed my on my snapchat (@ thuyphamt), instagram or facebook, you may have already seen some photos and updates on my way. Do follow me to not miss any in moments.
Here are some selected quick snaps from the trip, more to come on my photography page.
Have you been in Belgium too? Click the post in full to the all images.

































































    Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me